APPC hires former Lib Dem press aide Olly Kendall's firm
The APPC has appointed a former Liberal Democrat press handler to help promote itself to the media.
To promote APPC: Olly Kendall
The body representing lobbyists has brought in Olly Kendall's agency Westminster Public Affairs. Kendall formerly worked as deputy head of press for Charles Kennedy when he was leader of the Lib Dems.
APPC chairman Michael Burrell explained the attraction of Kendall was his 'strong connections in the lobby' as well as his media relations skills.
PRWeek reported that the APPC planned to bring in a PR agency in July (PRWeek 27 July), as it looks to grow its involvement in the debate over lobbying.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...