APPC hires former Lib Dem press aide Olly Kendall's firm
The APPC has appointed a former Liberal Democrat press handler to help promote itself to the media.
To promote APPC: Olly Kendall
The body representing lobbyists has brought in Olly Kendall's agency Westminster Public Affairs. Kendall formerly worked as deputy head of press for Charles Kennedy when he was leader of the Lib Dems.
APPC chairman Michael Burrell explained the attraction of Kendall was his 'strong connections in the lobby' as well as his media relations skills.
PRWeek reported that the APPC planned to bring in a PR agency in July (PRWeek 27 July), as it looks to grow its involvement in the debate over lobbying.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London