PRCA names Nick Dines and Liam Herbert property group co-chairs
The PRCA has named Nick Dines, director of Belgrave Communications, and Liam Herbert, managing director at JBP, as co-chairmen of its property, construction and infrastructure group.
Liam Herbert: co-chairman of PRCA property group
The pair will promote best practice to in-house professionals and consultancies in the property sector. They replace Stephen Pomeroy, the chief executive of Remarkable Group.
PRCA director-general Francis Ingham said: 'I’m very grateful to Stephen for his sound leadership and direction of the group.
‘Liam and Nick will do an excellent job as his replacements, bringing years of combined experience in the property sector and an insight and passion for raising the profile of this very important and topical area. I look forward to working with both of them.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London