Four Colman Getty wins briefs for photography contest and rock band
Four Colman Getty has been awarded two briefs to promote an environmental photography competition and look after the new album of cult rock band The Enid.
Photo competition: Children's Eyes On Earth
The culture and campaigns agency has been charged with promoting a global initiative to raise awareness of environmental issues through the eyes of young people and their photographs.
The competition, Children's Eyes On Earth International Youth Photography Contest, Festival And Exhibition 2012, is run by IDEA, an NGO founded by Leyla Aliyeva, daughter of the president of Azerbaijan.
Their brief is to run a media relations campaign to promote the competition, which is in its first year, and the environmental issues it raises.
Four Colman Getty associate director Jane Acton is leading on the account project brief.
She said: ‘Photography is an incredibly powerful medium to spread a message and we are working closely with our international photography contacts to build awareness in this first year of the initiative.’
The culture agency has also been charged with generating publicity via a PR and social media campaign for the latest album and launch concert from rock band The Enid.
The symphonic rock six-piece band is releasing its 13th studio album in November, Invicta, which will be performed with the Orchestra of the Swan at Watford Colosseum.
The account will be led by associate director Iliana Taliotis.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London