Morrisons selects Focus PR for online wine venture
Morrisons has called in Focus PR to promote its range of wines online.
Morrisons wine: Going online
The agency was picked following a three-way pitch as the supermarket giant prepares to launch its first online wine offering, named morrisonscellar.com.
Focus PR will actively promote the range to key opinion formers and consumers, while raising awareness of the extended range set to go online at the end of the year.
Eileen McGuinness, head of consumer media and brand campaigns for Morrisons, said: 'We want to engage consumers in wine by taking a refreshing new approach to helping them find the right wine for them and morrisonscellar.com will be at the heart of this initiative.'
The retained brief will start with the online work, but is expected to run for a number of years and cover the supermarket's wine more broadly. The brief is worth a six-figure sum.
Hilary Crossing, Focus PR’s managing director, explained that the messaging will focus on the increased offer to consumers and the ability the website will offer to pick what's right for them.
She added that a wide range of channels would be used: 'It will be any way we can reach the supermarket shopper, whether that's online, face-to-face or in-store.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...