Lewis PR plots £3m investment in Asia-Pacific expansion
Lewis PR plans to expand its Asia-Pacific business with £3m of investment over the next three years and new hires in the region.
Andy Oliver, senior vice president, APAC.
The investment will include at least one acquisition and this is expected to be in China. The move follows record revenue for Lewis in the region where it has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney.
The agency recently won a number of new clients in the region, including Oracle, Rackspace and Good Technology.
Senior vice president, APAC, Andy Oliver said: ‘I’m delighted to receive the backing of our global resources for a team performance which has been outstanding, It’s great to see regional profits being poured back into further investment.
‘The growth in our hub offices in Hong Kong and Singapore has been very positive. I’m confident we can expand our operations in North Asia significantly this financial year.’
To support the growth Lewis will hire a Singapore based managing director and create a number of account servicing and regional positions.
Executive vice president of Europe and Asia Andres Wittermann said: ‘The performance of the region’s team under the excellent leadership of Andy Oliver justifies this sort of entrepreneurial investment. The region is of strategic importance to the global business and we will drive revenues and margin through organic digital PR growth as well as acquisitions.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London