Lewis PR plots £3m investment in Asia-Pacific expansion
Lewis PR plans to expand its Asia-Pacific business with £3m of investment over the next three years and new hires in the region.
Andy Oliver, senior vice president, APAC.
The investment will include at least one acquisition and this is expected to be in China. The move follows record revenue for Lewis in the region where it has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai and Sydney.
The agency recently won a number of new clients in the region, including Oracle, Rackspace and Good Technology.
Senior vice president, APAC, Andy Oliver said: ‘I’m delighted to receive the backing of our global resources for a team performance which has been outstanding, It’s great to see regional profits being poured back into further investment.
‘The growth in our hub offices in Hong Kong and Singapore has been very positive. I’m confident we can expand our operations in North Asia significantly this financial year.’
To support the growth Lewis will hire a Singapore based managing director and create a number of account servicing and regional positions.
Executive vice president of Europe and Asia Andres Wittermann said: ‘The performance of the region’s team under the excellent leadership of Andy Oliver justifies this sort of entrepreneurial investment. The region is of strategic importance to the global business and we will drive revenues and margin through organic digital PR growth as well as acquisitions.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...