Former Skandia PR head John Morgan launches agency
The former comms chief of Skandia Investment Group has launched comms consultancy Fortuna Asset Management Communications.
John Morgan: Founder of Fortuna Asset Management Communications
John Morgan, who has also held senior PR posts at Legal & General and NatWest, has created Fortuna AMC to provide comms services to boutique asset managers.
Morgan commented: ‘The City of London is at the epicentre of a growing €5,900bn European funds’ business, with new asset managers from around the world seeking to make their voices heard in a crowded market place.
‘These boutiques are populated by some of the world’s most talented asset managers with innovative, interesting strategies that deserve to be considered by discerning investors.’
Fortuna AMC will target boutique asset managers in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia that are looking to expand their businesses, but have yet to engage consistently in PR activity.
Morgan explained that he aims to benefit clients by creating an impactful presence in the specialist UK and European media market among newspapers, magazines and broadcasters.
‘Fortuna AMC seeks to add value to these businesses by bringing together this talent to give them their voice alongside the industry’s more established players,’ added Morgan.
Morgan was group head of PR at Skandia for almost five years, leaving the firm in the summer following its merger with Old Mutual Asset Management (UK).
Before this, he was media relations director at Legal & General Group, having joined the insurer in 1991.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...