Former Skandia PR head John Morgan launches agency
The former comms chief of Skandia Investment Group has launched comms consultancy Fortuna Asset Management Communications.
John Morgan: Founder of Fortuna Asset Management Communications
John Morgan, who has also held senior PR posts at Legal & General and NatWest, has created Fortuna AMC to provide comms services to boutique asset managers.
Morgan commented: ‘The City of London is at the epicentre of a growing €5,900bn European funds’ business, with new asset managers from around the world seeking to make their voices heard in a crowded market place.
‘These boutiques are populated by some of the world’s most talented asset managers with innovative, interesting strategies that deserve to be considered by discerning investors.’
Fortuna AMC will target boutique asset managers in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia that are looking to expand their businesses, but have yet to engage consistently in PR activity.
Morgan explained that he aims to benefit clients by creating an impactful presence in the specialist UK and European media market among newspapers, magazines and broadcasters.
‘Fortuna AMC seeks to add value to these businesses by bringing together this talent to give them their voice alongside the industry’s more established players,’ added Morgan.
Morgan was group head of PR at Skandia for almost five years, leaving the firm in the summer following its merger with Old Mutual Asset Management (UK).
Before this, he was media relations director at Legal & General Group, having joined the insurer in 1991.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London