Mindshare brings in Propeller PR to grow UK profile
Media and marketing agency Mindshare UK has picked Propeller PR following a pitch shoot-out.
Mark Creighton: Mindshare UK COO
It is the first PR brief of its kind put out by the WPP-owned industry power player, with Propeller brought in on a retained basis.
The move comes as Mindshare seeks to grow its profile in the UK media industry and to differentiate itself in the space.
Mindshare UK’s big comms theme for 2013 is ‘the future of content’ and Propeller is leading the charge on the subject in the media.
The work is part of a brief focused on highlighting Mindshare UK’s thinking and explaining how the company provides media solutions.
Mindshare’s clients include Sony, Land Rover, River Island, HSBC, Unilever and Ford. The international company employs 6000 people across 82 countries.
Propeller will supply communications strategy and counsel to Mindshare, as well as media relations and presence at events to build its profile in the UK advertising and business press.
Mark Creighton, Mindshare UK COO said: ‘The Propeller proposition of targeting key influencers through offline, online and eyeline channels closely matches Mindshare UK’s ethos. We are looking forward to working with Propeller to publicise our key events such as Mindshare Huddle, and the media industry expertise we leverage for clients.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...