Mindshare brings in Propeller PR to grow UK profile
Media and marketing agency Mindshare UK has picked Propeller PR following a pitch shoot-out.
Mark Creighton: Mindshare UK COO
It is the first PR brief of its kind put out by the WPP-owned industry power player, with Propeller brought in on a retained basis.
The move comes as Mindshare seeks to grow its profile in the UK media industry and to differentiate itself in the space.
Mindshare UK’s big comms theme for 2013 is ‘the future of content’ and Propeller is leading the charge on the subject in the media.
The work is part of a brief focused on highlighting Mindshare UK’s thinking and explaining how the company provides media solutions.
Mindshare’s clients include Sony, Land Rover, River Island, HSBC, Unilever and Ford. The international company employs 6000 people across 82 countries.
Propeller will supply communications strategy and counsel to Mindshare, as well as media relations and presence at events to build its profile in the UK advertising and business press.
Mark Creighton, Mindshare UK COO said: ‘The Propeller proposition of targeting key influencers through offline, online and eyeline channels closely matches Mindshare UK’s ethos. We are looking forward to working with Propeller to publicise our key events such as Mindshare Huddle, and the media industry expertise we leverage for clients.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region