Fishburn Hedges retained for joint Energy UK brief
Fishburn Hedges has been reappointed by a consortium of energy companies to deliver two winter consumer campaigns.
Safety campaign: carbon monoxide alarms
Energy UK has retained the agency for its campaign encouraging the take-up of carbon monoxide alarms, called ‘Carbon Monoxide – Be Alarmed!’, which was first won by the agency in 2008.
Carbon monoxide is estimated to kill 50 people per year and is commonly emitted by faulty boilers.
The second brief is to promote the Home Heat helpline, which provides advice for people on low incomes about how to reduce their energy bills.
Fishburn Hedges director Martin Brown will lead both campaigns.
Karen Roe, campaigns manager at Energy UK, said: ‘Helping customers stay warm and save money and protecting people from the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning are vital issues for energy suppliers.
'Fishburn Hedges have delivered excellent results in previous years and we are looking forward to working with them again.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London