Former Speed MD Stephen Waddington to join Ketchum Pleon
Stephen Waddington is joining Ketchum as digital and social media director across its European operations.
Waddington: joins Ketchum Pleon
Waddington will be based in Ketchum’s London offices driving digital offerings for clients across Europe and developing digital capabilities internally within Ketchum across its practices.
He told PRWeek: ‘I’ve always admired Ketchum and it’s a perfect job to do next with the opportunity to work internationally and with bigger brands.’
Waddington will report directly to European senior partner and CEO, and London chairman David Gallagher in the UK, and North American senior partner and CEO Barri Rafferty in the US.
Gallagher said of the hire: 'We are absolutely thrilled to have Stephen in the group. His track record as a clear-thinking adviser, innovator and team mentor will nicely complement our service proposition across the region, as well as bring added benefit to our clients and additional firepower to our digital and social media leadership.'
Waddington will start in December.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Lead UX Architect - £60K-£70K - Tier One Investment Bank Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...