Former Speed MD Stephen Waddington to join Ketchum Pleon
Stephen Waddington is joining Ketchum as digital and social media director across its European operations.
Waddington: joins Ketchum Pleon
Waddington will be based in Ketchum’s London offices driving digital offerings for clients across Europe and developing digital capabilities internally within Ketchum across its practices.
He told PRWeek: ‘I’ve always admired Ketchum and it’s a perfect job to do next with the opportunity to work internationally and with bigger brands.’
Waddington will report directly to European senior partner and CEO, and London chairman David Gallagher in the UK, and North American senior partner and CEO Barri Rafferty in the US.
Gallagher said of the hire: 'We are absolutely thrilled to have Stephen in the group. His track record as a clear-thinking adviser, innovator and team mentor will nicely complement our service proposition across the region, as well as bring added benefit to our clients and additional firepower to our digital and social media leadership.'
Waddington will start in December.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford