TravelSupermarket switches to Brands2Life
TravelSupermarket, the online travel comparison service arm of moneysupermarket.com, has chosen Brands2Life as its retained consumer agency, ending a five-year relationship with Three Monkeys.
TravelSupermarket: online price comparison service
No formal review took place and Moneysupermarket Group head of PR Susannah Clark told PRWeek that Brands2Life offered clever ideas and fresh thinking, and signalled a change of approach for the brand.
The agency will run campaigns and media relations to increase brand awareness and boost web traffic.
Brands2Life co-founder Sarah Scales said that media relations would focus on widening coverage from the travel pages into lifestyle sections: ‘We know from working with travel brands that the competition for travel stories in mainstream media is tough. It requires originality and lightning responses to deliver cut-through.
‘We love this kind of challenge and working closely with the TravelSupermarket PR team, we’re aiming to generate some fantastic results.’
Lansons will remain the retained agency for the moneysupermarket.com part of the business.
3 Monkeys CEO Angie Moxham commented: 'After five successful years, TravelSupermarket decided to have a look at other options. We wish it all the very best with its new agency'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London