TravelSupermarket switches to Brands2Life
TravelSupermarket, the online travel comparison service arm of moneysupermarket.com, has chosen Brands2Life as its retained consumer agency, ending a five-year relationship with Three Monkeys.
TravelSupermarket: online price comparison service
No formal review took place and Moneysupermarket Group head of PR Susannah Clark told PRWeek that Brands2Life offered clever ideas and fresh thinking, and signalled a change of approach for the brand.
The agency will run campaigns and media relations to increase brand awareness and boost web traffic.
Brands2Life co-founder Sarah Scales said that media relations would focus on widening coverage from the travel pages into lifestyle sections: ‘We know from working with travel brands that the competition for travel stories in mainstream media is tough. It requires originality and lightning responses to deliver cut-through.
‘We love this kind of challenge and working closely with the TravelSupermarket PR team, we’re aiming to generate some fantastic results.’
Lansons will remain the retained agency for the moneysupermarket.com part of the business.
3 Monkeys CEO Angie Moxham commented: 'After five successful years, TravelSupermarket decided to have a look at other options. We wish it all the very best with its new agency'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...