Thorpe Park seeks agency for 2013 season
Thorpe Park has launched a pitch process for an agency to help promote it to 'thrill-seekers' throughout 2013.
Launching ride: Thorpe Park
The Surrey theme park is seeking support from an agency to develop a 'pre-awareness' campaign for the launch of the 2013 season.
The aim is to reinforce the park's position as 'the choice for thrill-seekers and "up-for-it" families'.
The hunt follows the launch of The Swarm rollercoaster in March, which is expected to be a focus of the agency's work.
The appointed agency will be required to develop a 12-month plan including tactical media opportunities.
Pitches will be held at the end of next month.
Thorpe Park employed House PR as its retained agency to handle consumer publicity in 2011. The agency managed the launch of the Storm Surge ride.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...