Thorpe Park seeks agency for 2013 season
Thorpe Park has launched a pitch process for an agency to help promote it to 'thrill-seekers' throughout 2013.
Launching ride: Thorpe Park
The Surrey theme park is seeking support from an agency to develop a 'pre-awareness' campaign for the launch of the 2013 season.
The aim is to reinforce the park's position as 'the choice for thrill-seekers and "up-for-it" families'.
The hunt follows the launch of The Swarm rollercoaster in March, which is expected to be a focus of the agency's work.
The appointed agency will be required to develop a 12-month plan including tactical media opportunities.
Pitches will be held at the end of next month.
Thorpe Park employed House PR as its retained agency to handle consumer publicity in 2011. The agency managed the launch of the Storm Surge ride.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London