Cosmopolitan magazine drafts in DawBell for awards work
Cosmopolitan magazine has appointed DawBell to handle publicity for a flagship awards show.
Leona Lewis: Previous winner
The agency won a pitch process to promote the publication's Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards this year, which will take place at the end of October.
DawBell will work alongside Cosmopolitan's had of PR Karen Meachen to provide print, radio, TV and digital services.
The three-month project will see the agency handling press before, during and after the event.
It is understood that the work will include a mix of social and traditional media, with the agency raising awareness before the event and handling the press and red carpet on the night.
After the event, it will focus on the winners of the awards and promoting the success of the night.
Stuart Bell, joint MD of the agency, said: ‘It’s about getting pre-publicity that focuses on what the awards are about and reinforcing Cosmo’s position as a leader in their market. It also about celebrating the theme of the ultimate women out there.’
The awards are now in their seventh year, with previous winners including pop stars Leona Lewis and Kelly Rowland.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London