Cosmopolitan magazine drafts in DawBell for awards work
Cosmopolitan magazine has appointed DawBell to handle publicity for a flagship awards show.
Leona Lewis: Previous winner
The agency won a pitch process to promote the publication's Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards this year, which will take place at the end of October.
DawBell will work alongside Cosmopolitan's had of PR Karen Meachen to provide print, radio, TV and digital services.
The three-month project will see the agency handling press before, during and after the event.
It is understood that the work will include a mix of social and traditional media, with the agency raising awareness before the event and handling the press and red carpet on the night.
After the event, it will focus on the winners of the awards and promoting the success of the night.
Stuart Bell, joint MD of the agency, said: ‘It’s about getting pre-publicity that focuses on what the awards are about and reinforcing Cosmo’s position as a leader in their market. It also about celebrating the theme of the ultimate women out there.’
The awards are now in their seventh year, with previous winners including pop stars Leona Lewis and Kelly Rowland.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...