Surrey agencies Thebluedoor and Theblueballroom to merge
PR and social media shop Thebluedoor is merging with its partner agency, internal comms specialist Theblueballroom.
theblueballroom: team will join with thebluedoor
The two Surrey-based agencies will work under the theblueballroom name from today following an informal collaboration, with the merger formally taking effect from next year.
The founding of thebluedoor, in 2008, was instigated by theblueballroom MD Sheila Parry, who sat as chairman on boards of both agencies, though the two management structures were separate.
Clients to be shared by the two agencies will include DP DHL, Mars Drinks, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Roche.
Parry, formerly a PR manager at DHL, who founded Theblueballroom in 2001, said: ‘This move demonstrates our understanding of what businesses need now. We are now working with big businesses that understand the power of comms.
'In our new form, our consultancy, concept and content experts will be able to work with organisations to understand, define and deliver compelling messages that shape opinion no matter where the stakeholder sits.’
Harrison, managing director at Thebluedoor, said: 'By now joining forces with an internal specialist that also influences the digital landscape, we can ensure we provide the most effective comms strategies possible to meet the needs of our clients’ entire business.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...