InterContinental Hotels Group's European PR manager David Tucker leaves
The public relations manager for InterContinental Hotels across Europe, David Tucker, has left his role.
Holiday Inn: Sponsor of the 2012 Games
Tucker was drafted in ten months ago, ahead of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, of which IHG brand Holiday Inn was an official hotel provider.
Having overseen the work, Tucker said he will now take a short rest before ‘keeping his eyes open’ for opportunities.
‘I would want it to be in sports comms, whether that could be for a sports brand, sporting federation or something else, but mainly in-house,’ he said.
Tucker, who had reported to European PR director Tim Rycroft, took on the job after time spent at KTB PR, which was recently acquired by Speed Communications.
Before that he was at Fast Track, having worked at Barclays covering its sponsorship of the Premier League.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London