InterContinental Hotels Group's European PR manager David Tucker leaves
The public relations manager for InterContinental Hotels across Europe, David Tucker, has left his role.
Holiday Inn: Sponsor of the 2012 Games
Tucker was drafted in ten months ago, ahead of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, of which IHG brand Holiday Inn was an official hotel provider.
Having overseen the work, Tucker said he will now take a short rest before ‘keeping his eyes open’ for opportunities.
‘I would want it to be in sports comms, whether that could be for a sports brand, sporting federation or something else, but mainly in-house,’ he said.
Tucker, who had reported to European PR director Tim Rycroft, took on the job after time spent at KTB PR, which was recently acquired by Speed Communications.
Before that he was at Fast Track, having worked at Barclays covering its sponsorship of the Premier League.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...