Oxfam's Raakhi Shah joins Unicef's restructured comms team
Oxfam's Raakhi Shah has joined Unicef's comms team as head of ambassador relations.
Raakhi Shah moves to Unicef
Shah will lead celebrity and ambassador engagement across Unicef’s activities, including fundraising, campaigns, policy and emergencies.
She joins from Oxfam, where she spent eight years as artist liaison manager and was responsible for launching successful music event Oxjam and managing high-profile supporters of the charity.
Unicef director of comms and brand Jane Cooper said: 'Raakhi brings a strong track record in celebrity and ambassador engagement, adding to our already strong Unicef offer. I am delighted she is joining us.'
The appointment follows a recent restructure of the Unicef comms team, which included the hiring of Cooper, the former Whitehall director of comms, Sarah Epstein as head of comms and Katie Morrison as head of media. The role of head of brand will also be filled during the coming months.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London