Oxfam's Raakhi Shah joins Unicef's restructured comms team
Oxfam's Raakhi Shah has joined Unicef's comms team as head of ambassador relations.
Raakhi Shah moves to Unicef
Shah will lead celebrity and ambassador engagement across Unicef’s activities, including fundraising, campaigns, policy and emergencies.
She joins from Oxfam, where she spent eight years as artist liaison manager and was responsible for launching successful music event Oxjam and managing high-profile supporters of the charity.
Unicef director of comms and brand Jane Cooper said: 'Raakhi brings a strong track record in celebrity and ambassador engagement, adding to our already strong Unicef offer. I am delighted she is joining us.'
The appointment follows a recent restructure of the Unicef comms team, which included the hiring of Cooper, the former Whitehall director of comms, Sarah Epstein as head of comms and Katie Morrison as head of media. The role of head of brand will also be filled during the coming months.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...