Nominate in-house or agency PROs for PRWeek's 29 under 29
PRWeek's annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry, the '29 under 29', is now open for entry.
Young talent: Who will make it?
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background but must be based in the UK and be under 29 years old on 1 October 2012. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 29 will be chosen by a panel of senior PR practitioners and revealed on 30 November. Submissions should include the nominee’s age; role; contact details; and three reasons why they are one of the UK’s top PROs under 29.
Entries must be under 400 words. The deadline is 15 October.
Nominate online at surveymonkey.com/s/prweek29under29
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London