Nominate in-house or agency PROs for PRWeek's 29 under 29
PRWeek's annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry, the '29 under 29', is now open for entry.
Young talent: Who will make it?
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background but must be based in the UK and be under 29 years old on 1 October 2012. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 29 will be chosen by a panel of senior PR practitioners and revealed on 30 November. Submissions should include the nominee’s age; role; contact details; and three reasons why they are one of the UK’s top PROs under 29.
Entries must be under 400 words. The deadline is 15 October.
Nominate online at surveymonkey.com/s/prweek29under29
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london