Nominate in-house or agency PROs for PRWeek's 29 under 29
PRWeek's annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry, the '29 under 29', is now open for entry.
Young talent: Who will make it?
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background but must be based in the UK and be under 29 years old on 1 October 2012. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 29 will be chosen by a panel of senior PR practitioners and revealed on 30 November. Submissions should include the nominee’s age; role; contact details; and three reasons why they are one of the UK’s top PROs under 29.
Entries must be under 400 words. The deadline is 15 October.
Nominate online at surveymonkey.com/s/prweek29under29
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Client Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - to £150k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £150k, Central London
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London