PRWeek unveils the Best Places to Work
Burson-Marsteller, Lansons Communications, Man Bites Dog and Boehringer Ingelheim have been crowned the PR industry's Best Places to Work, according to PRWeek's annual awards scheme.
Mid-sized winner: Lansons
Nearly 100 firms of all shapes and sizes entered this year, answering questions about their training opportunities, pay and benefits, staff retention rates, staff wellbeing and internal comms.
Burson-Marsteller won in the large agency category for its training scheme, great internal opportunities for staff, good benefits and an openness to staff feedback.
Previous winners Lansons Communications and Man Bites Dog won the mid-sized and small agency categories.
Agencies were for the first time judged in size categories to make fairer comparisons between the companies.
Pharma firm Boehringer Ingelheim won the first in-house department award.
The judges were Jane Wilson,CEO, CIPR; Francis Ingham, CEO, PRCA and Kate Magee, PRWeek's associate editor, features.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...