Qatar energy brief on offer to help investment drive
Qatar's state-run energy company has launched a pitch process for a global agency as it prepares for a major investment drive.
Qatar: energy brief up for grabs
Qatar Marketing and Distribution Company (QMDC), a subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum, is understood to be seeking an agency to handle its global press, PR, stakeholder comms, branding, advertising and marketing strategy.
Elements of the agency brief will also include the preparation of brochures, stationery, presentations and ads in both English and Arabic. The duration of the contract will be two years.
The news comes as it has been revealed that QMDC plans to finance £6.2bn to £8bn worth of projects in 2014, including two petrochemical plants and an aromatics complex.
The brief, seen by PRWeek, points out that QMDC has 33 key geographic markets, which include India, South Africa and Bangladesh.
The search is being led by Qatar Petroleum adviser Mark Betts, who did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London