Community Foundation calls in Linstock for winter fundraising campaign
A charity battling to save the lives of elderly and vulnerable people in wintry conditions has called in agency help for its fundraising efforts.
At risk in winter: the elderly
Linstock Communications has been appointed by the Community Foundation Network to help attract financial backing for its upcoming Surviving Winter campaign.
The six-month brief will see the agency lead efforts to beat the £2.5m raised during last year's campaign.
Linstock director Jon Bennett will lead the brief, reporting to Stephen Hammersley, CEO of the charity.
Bennett said the work would focus on both individuals and corporate fundraising: 'Our work will balance fundraising with demonstrating that the funds have a real impact on the ground.
'We will work very closely with the individual community foundations to let people know that the opportunity is there to help the campaign, while also targeting certain organisations for backing.'
He added that the campaign would include local and regional press work and 'a focus on showing how close to home these issues really are'.
Comms efforts for last year's campaign were led in-house and attracted the backing of celebrities including Sir Michael Parkinson.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex