Disney's destinations arm launches project brief pitch
The destinations arm of Disney has launched an agency hunt for project-based consumer work.
Disneyland Paris: new agency hunt
Disney Destinations International is understood to have put out requests for creds last week for a consumer brief that contains digital.
Disney Destinations International covers Disneyworld in Orlando, Disney Cruises and Disneyland Paris, which are all marketed in the UK.
The company is understood to be considering either one or several agencies for its project work. Launch Group is among the agencies currently working with the company.
The search coincides with the start of the destinations company's financial year, which begins in October, and the promotion of Dave Coombs to head of publicity from publicity manager. Coombs has formerly worked at 19 Entertainment where he edited the Spice Girls' website.
He replaces Sarah Hodson, who left for GSK in July and is yet to be replaced.
The search also follows a hunt by Disney for an agency to provide support to its consumer products and shops in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Client Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - to £150k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £150k, Central London
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London