Disney's destinations arm launches project brief pitch
The destinations arm of Disney has launched an agency hunt for project-based consumer work.
Disneyland Paris: new agency hunt
Disney Destinations International is understood to have put out requests for creds last week for a consumer brief that contains digital.
Disney Destinations International covers Disneyworld in Orlando, Disney Cruises and Disneyland Paris, which are all marketed in the UK.
The company is understood to be considering either one or several agencies for its project work. Launch Group is among the agencies currently working with the company.
The search coincides with the start of the destinations company's financial year, which begins in October, and the promotion of Dave Coombs to head of publicity from publicity manager. Coombs has formerly worked at 19 Entertainment where he edited the Spice Girls' website.
He replaces Sarah Hodson, who left for GSK in July and is yet to be replaced.
The search also follows a hunt by Disney for an agency to provide support to its consumer products and shops in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...