EdenCancan poaches Gene Chui from Slam PR for digital role
EdenCancan has poached Gene Chui from Slam PR to become new head of digital.
Gene Chui: New head of digital
Chui steps into the role following the departure of Heather Swaine, who left to become head of online PR at Warner Music.
Chui arrives to head up the team following two years at Slam, where he was a senior account manager across consumer and lifestyle brands including Filofax and Zippo.
He said: ‘I think it was a great opportunity because digital is a key part of the evolution of comms, and it's great to effect that change here. A key challenge will be educating clients and helping them make that step to be bolder in their digital work and go above and beyond tweets and setting up a Pinterest account.'
Before his time at Slam, he worked at Hill+Knowlton Strategies and Ketchum Pleon.
Chui, who will report to Nick Fulford, owner of EdenCancan, added: ‘It’s about generating the conversations now and connecting up consumers with the brand directly, and helping bring that big agency thinking to a smaller independent agency.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...