EdenCancan poaches Gene Chui from Slam PR for digital role
EdenCancan has poached Gene Chui from Slam PR to become new head of digital.
Gene Chui: New head of digital
Chui steps into the role following the departure of Heather Swaine, who left to become head of online PR at Warner Music.
Chui arrives to head up the team following two years at Slam, where he was a senior account manager across consumer and lifestyle brands including Filofax and Zippo.
He said: ‘I think it was a great opportunity because digital is a key part of the evolution of comms, and it's great to effect that change here. A key challenge will be educating clients and helping them make that step to be bolder in their digital work and go above and beyond tweets and setting up a Pinterest account.'
Before his time at Slam, he worked at Hill+Knowlton Strategies and Ketchum Pleon.
Chui, who will report to Nick Fulford, owner of EdenCancan, added: ‘It’s about generating the conversations now and connecting up consumers with the brand directly, and helping bring that big agency thinking to a smaller independent agency.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London