Culture Secretary Maria Miller appoints Hanover's Nick King as special adviser
Culture Secretary Maria Miller has appointed a consultant from Hanover as her new special adviser.
Maria Miller: appointed Nick King
Nick King is set to join the newly appointed Secretary of State after working at Charles Lewington’s agency as a senior account director for just four months.
King previously worked at Conservative Central Office between 2009 and 2010, where he worked in the research department, covering culture, media and sport issues.
During this period he advised Jeremy Hunt MP, with a focus on policy development and political campaigning. He also worked on publications including the Conservative Party's sports manifesto for the 2010 general election.
King, who starts in late October, will work alongside special adviser Joanna Hindley, who has been appointed by Miller after working as The Prince’s Foundation head of comms.
Before working for Prince Charles, Hindley ran the Conservative broadcast team for the general election.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London