PRWeek reveals judging panel for this year's 29 under 29
Senior comms operators from Prudential, Sky Arts, Ogilvy and Leeds Metropolitan University will judge this year's 29 under 29, PRWeek can reveal.
Nominations open: 29 under 29
The annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry was launched last week.
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background but must be based in the UK and be under 29 years old on 1 October 2012. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 29 will be chosen by this year’s judges: Prudential’s director of group public affairs and policy Miles Celic, Ogilvy UK MD Michael Frohlich, Professor Anne Gregory, director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies at Leeds Metropolitan University and former '29 under 29er' Katherine Solomon, PR manager, Sky Arts.
Nominations must be submitted online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PRWeek29under29
The deadline is Monday 15 October.
Submissions should include: the nominee's age; current role; contact details; and three reasons why he or she is one of the UK's top PR practitioners under the age of 29.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...