PRWeek reveals judging panel for this year's 29 under 29
Senior comms operators from Prudential, Sky Arts, Ogilvy and Leeds Metropolitan University will judge this year's 29 under 29, PRWeek can reveal.
Nominations open: 29 under 29
The annual search for the best young talent in the PR industry was launched last week.
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background but must be based in the UK and be under 29 years old on 1 October 2012. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
The final 29 will be chosen by this year’s judges: Prudential’s director of group public affairs and policy Miles Celic, Ogilvy UK MD Michael Frohlich, Professor Anne Gregory, director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies at Leeds Metropolitan University and former '29 under 29er' Katherine Solomon, PR manager, Sky Arts.
Nominations must be submitted online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PRWeek29under29
The deadline is Monday 15 October.
Submissions should include: the nominee's age; current role; contact details; and three reasons why he or she is one of the UK's top PR practitioners under the age of 29.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London