PrettyGreen to provide international PR for Bubble tea chain
PrettyGreen is providing international PR support for makers of the latest food craze - Bubble tea.
The agency has been retained by Bubbleology, which has three shops in London, as well as Czechoslovakia and Poland, as it expands into Switzerland, Malaysia, Kuwait, Slovak Republic, UAE and Russia.
The brief includes trade PR, business profiling, reputation management, new store launches, new product launches and product development.
Bubble tea – tea infused with syrup – was offered in German and Austrian branches of McDonald's this year for the first time.
The work was handed to the agency without a pitch, but an integrated team will work alongside design and branding agency Mystery.
Assad Khan, Bubbleology founder, said: ‘The business has taken off quicker than any of us could have expected and there's a real appetite for authentic premium Taiwanese bubble tea. We felt the time was right to appoint an agency.’
Mark Stringer, founder, PrettyGreen, said: ‘We were introduced to bubble tea and Bubbleology some months ago, and were all strangely hooked on both the product and the experience. We wanted to work with Assad as we felt we could help deliver his vision. It's great to be involved with a brand and company which is defining a new, yet authentic category.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...