Smarts picks up nine gold awards in CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards
The CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards saw Smarts collect nine gold awards on Friday night.
Morrow Communications: winner of four gold awards
Held at Titanic Belfast, the awards celebrated the year’s outstanding PR professionals of Northern Ireland, and saw Smarts pick up five of its nine for its work for Bushmills Irish Whiskey, including the grand-prix for ‘Best Use of Measurement and Evaluation’.
Morrow Communications picked up four gold awards in categories including ‘Community Relations’ and the award for ‘Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy’,
Coca-Cola HBC Northern Ireland won gold awards for its ‘Corporate Responsibility’ and ‘Internal Publication’ campaigns, whilst also winning the ‘Outstanding In House Public Relations Team’ award.
Approximately 200 of the region’s PR practitioners attended the annual awards ceremony.
Chair of the CIPR Northern Ireland group Gillian Shields said: ‘On behalf of the CIPR I would like to thank everyone who has entered and supported these awards. Congratulations to all the winners, who have demonstrated a high standard of professionalism, creativity and dedication in their work.
‘This has been a hugely significant year for our industry locally, with major events attracting worldwide attention and our profession telling the stories that placed Northern Ireland on the map for all the right reasons.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London