Smarts picks up nine gold awards in CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards
The CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards saw Smarts collect nine gold awards on Friday night.
Morrow Communications: winner of four gold awards
Held at Titanic Belfast, the awards celebrated the year’s outstanding PR professionals of Northern Ireland, and saw Smarts pick up five of its nine for its work for Bushmills Irish Whiskey, including the grand-prix for ‘Best Use of Measurement and Evaluation’.
Morrow Communications picked up four gold awards in categories including ‘Community Relations’ and the award for ‘Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy’,
Coca-Cola HBC Northern Ireland won gold awards for its ‘Corporate Responsibility’ and ‘Internal Publication’ campaigns, whilst also winning the ‘Outstanding In House Public Relations Team’ award.
Approximately 200 of the region’s PR practitioners attended the annual awards ceremony.
Chair of the CIPR Northern Ireland group Gillian Shields said: ‘On behalf of the CIPR I would like to thank everyone who has entered and supported these awards. Congratulations to all the winners, who have demonstrated a high standard of professionalism, creativity and dedication in their work.
‘This has been a hugely significant year for our industry locally, with major events attracting worldwide attention and our profession telling the stories that placed Northern Ireland on the map for all the right reasons.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...