Parfums Christian Dior appoints Rebecca Filmer as head of PR
Christian Dior has appointed a head of public relations from rival cosmetics brand L'Oreal.
Parfums Christian Dior: appointed head of PR
Rebecca Filmer joins the brand on 3 January where she will lead the PR function for Parfums Christian Dior UK and Ireland.
Parfums Christian Dior is the perfumery and cosmetics line of the French fashion house. However, the line is owned by the perfumes and cosmetics portfolio of the LVMH Group.
Filmer currently works as a comms manager at L’Oreal, where she has worked for more than six years. Filmer has also held a role at Ketchum, where she was a senior account director.
Filmer will oversee a team of three, and will be overseen by marketing director Clotilde Grange.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Strategy & Database Marketing Manager - Europe Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...