Parfums Christian Dior appoints Rebecca Filmer as head of PR
Christian Dior has appointed a head of public relations from rival cosmetics brand L'Oreal.
Parfums Christian Dior: appointed head of PR
Rebecca Filmer joins the brand on 3 January where she will lead the PR function for Parfums Christian Dior UK and Ireland.
Parfums Christian Dior is the perfumery and cosmetics line of the French fashion house. However, the line is owned by the perfumes and cosmetics portfolio of the LVMH Group.
Filmer currently works as a comms manager at L’Oreal, where she has worked for more than six years. Filmer has also held a role at Ketchum, where she was a senior account director.
Filmer will oversee a team of three, and will be overseen by marketing director Clotilde Grange.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region