Bacardi Brown-Forman appoints Mike Kelly as external affairs director
Drinks manufacturer Bacardi Brown-Forman has appointed Mike Kelly as external affairs director.
Bacardi: new external affairs director
Kelly joins the firm after leaving Anheuser-Busch InBev last December in a move that the brewer described as being ‘by mutual agreement to seek new challenges’.
Kelly takes on the role replacing Bruce Ray, who was appointed by Carlsberg as its UK corporate affairs director last month. Ray held the role for five years.
Kelly joined AB InBev in 2008, initially as corporate affairs director. Previously he worked as public affairs manager at BAA, and as a researcher for the Labour Party.
Bacardi Brown-Forman is the sales and marketing arm for brands including Bacardi, Jack Daniel’s and Bombay Sapphire.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...