Bacardi Brown-Forman appoints Mike Kelly as external affairs director
Drinks manufacturer Bacardi Brown-Forman has appointed Mike Kelly as external affairs director.
Bacardi: new external affairs director
Kelly joins the firm after leaving Anheuser-Busch InBev last December in a move that the brewer described as being ‘by mutual agreement to seek new challenges’.
Kelly takes on the role replacing Bruce Ray, who was appointed by Carlsberg as its UK corporate affairs director last month. Ray held the role for five years.
Kelly joined AB InBev in 2008, initially as corporate affairs director. Previously he worked as public affairs manager at BAA, and as a researcher for the Labour Party.
Bacardi Brown-Forman is the sales and marketing arm for brands including Bacardi, Jack Daniel’s and Bombay Sapphire.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge