Six gongs for Genesis at East Anglia CIPR PRide Awards
Genesis PR won the gong for outstanding Public Relations consultancy along with five other top awards at the CIPR East Anglia PRide Awards last night.
Genesis: Outstanding PR consultancy of the year
The Ipswich-based agency also won in the consumer relations and measurement categories.
The bash was attended by about 100 of the region’s top PR operators, with Kidney Research UK winning three golds and Essex County Council winning four golds.
The latter triumphed in the outstanding in-house team section, while employee Michael Page, an account director, picked up the outstanding young communicator accolade.
The best regional campaign award went to Norfolk County Council, for Fair Fares – which seeks more funding from central Government for the concessionary bus fare scheme.
Chair of the CIPR East Anglia Group Rachael Paddick MCIPR said: ‘Opportunities have clearly been harnessed to deliver tangible impact against challenging objectives. We’ve got better at cutting through the noise to justify the worth of comms.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...