Six gongs for Genesis at East Anglia CIPR PRide Awards
Genesis PR won the gong for outstanding Public Relations consultancy along with five other top awards at the CIPR East Anglia PRide Awards last night.
Genesis: Outstanding PR consultancy of the year
The Ipswich-based agency also won in the consumer relations and measurement categories.
The bash was attended by about 100 of the region’s top PR operators, with Kidney Research UK winning three golds and Essex County Council winning four golds.
The latter triumphed in the outstanding in-house team section, while employee Michael Page, an account director, picked up the outstanding young communicator accolade.
The best regional campaign award went to Norfolk County Council, for Fair Fares – which seeks more funding from central Government for the concessionary bus fare scheme.
Chair of the CIPR East Anglia Group Rachael Paddick MCIPR said: ‘Opportunities have clearly been harnessed to deliver tangible impact against challenging objectives. We’ve got better at cutting through the noise to justify the worth of comms.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London