Small Luxury Hotels of the World seeks global PR network
A luxury hotel group is seeking a global PR network as it looks to consolidate its comms around the world.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World: Seeking PR support
Small Luxury Hotels of the World is seeking a global agency based in London to oversee comms across the globe, particularly focusing on China, Singapore, the US and EMEA.
The appointed agency will be required to handle consumer and trade PR, promoting the group’s 520 privately owned hotels around the world. The group is currently formulating a brief.
The search is being overseen by EMEA PR manager Erin Woodward, who explained that she is seeking ‘either a lead boutique agency to handle around ten other agencies worldwide, or a big agency with satellite offices’.
The group has until recently been using Grifco in the UK, which is being invited to repitch. The move comes after the group appointed Tim Davis as global director of marketing last month.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World recently opened its first hotel in Israel, the Efendi, which is made up of two Ottoman palaces from the 19th century.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...