Small Luxury Hotels of the World seeks global PR network
A luxury hotel group is seeking a global PR network as it looks to consolidate its comms around the world.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World: Seeking PR support
Small Luxury Hotels of the World is seeking a global agency based in London to oversee comms across the globe, particularly focusing on China, Singapore, the US and EMEA.
The appointed agency will be required to handle consumer and trade PR, promoting the group’s 520 privately owned hotels around the world. The group is currently formulating a brief.
The search is being overseen by EMEA PR manager Erin Woodward, who explained that she is seeking ‘either a lead boutique agency to handle around ten other agencies worldwide, or a big agency with satellite offices’.
The group has until recently been using Grifco in the UK, which is being invited to repitch. The move comes after the group appointed Tim Davis as global director of marketing last month.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World recently opened its first hotel in Israel, the Efendi, which is made up of two Ottoman palaces from the 19th century.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London