Last chance to enter PRWeek's 29 under 29
Candidates have until 5.30pm today to enter this year's annual search for the brightest young talent in the PR industry.
29 under 29: Entries close today
The best 29 entries will be selected by this year’s judges: Prudential’s director of group public affairs and policy Miles Celic, Ogilvy UK MD Michael Frohlich, Professor Anne Gregory, director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies at Leeds Metropolitan University, and former '29 under 29er' Katherine Solomon, PR manager, Sky Arts.
Nominations must be submitted online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PRWeek29under29
Submissions should include: the nominee's age; current role; contact details; and three reasons why he or she is one of the UK's top PR practitioners under the age of 29.
Candidates can be from an in-house or agency background but must be based in the UK and be under 29 years of age on 1 October 2012. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London