Cocosa calls in Focus PR for homeware department launch
Online designer discount website Cocosa has appointed Focus PR around the launch of its homeware department.
Cocosa: Launching a home range
The agency has been awarded the UK brief for both the trade and consumer PR for Cocosa Home after a three-way pitch.
Focus PR will manage the day-to-day press office function, with key objectives including building brand recognition and driving consumer acquisition.
Cocosa offers time-limited sales with exclusive discounts on designer brands and is now expanding into the homeware space.
Focus PR managing director Hilary Crossing said: ‘The key thing we have to do is build brand recognition, as a lot of competitor sites are well known and established.
'A lot of the work will be on making sure the media are aware of what is coming up, with a real focus on some of the brands, such as Lavazza, and emphasising to customers that there are many they will not be able to buy on competitor sites. It’s about really building up that exclusivity.’
Crossing also added that another aspect of Focus PR’s brief would be to help with client relations and bringing in new brands.
Francesca Jones, homeware buyer at Cocosa, added: ‘Launching Home was a natural progression for the company and we hope to replicate the success of the fashion and beauty sales with Focus PR’s help.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...