Portland MD Tim Allan to chair The Young Foundation
Tim Allan has been named as chair of social innovation think-tank The Young Foundation.
Tim Allan: to chair The Young Foundation
The MD of Portland will take up the non-executive, unpaid position from 15 November.
The Young Foundation works with organisations in the UK and internationally using innovation to meet social needs, and is named after British sociologist Michael Young.
The Young Foundation acting chair Marcial Boo said: ‘Trustees and staff at The Young Foundation are delighted to have found a dynamic and high-calibre chair. Tim will bring his entrepreneurial, political and communications skills to The Young Foundation and help the organisation maximise its potential to address social need.'
Allan praised the organisation for its 'track record of excellent research, innovative policy ideas and creative new ventures'.
‘I am particularly keen on The Young Foundation’s emphasis on the role of entrepreneurship to meet social needs,' he added. 'I look forward to working with the talented executive team to build on Michael Young’s proud legacy, and to making the foundation as effective, as relevant and as innovative as possible.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London