Top airline data company OAG brings in specialist PR support
An aviation PR specialist has brought in comms help to position itself as the market leader in airline data.
Taking off: OAG's airline data expertise
Aviation specialists 80:20 have been appointed to portray OAG as unrivalled in its scale and accuracy using the most comprehensive data tools on the market.
OAG, formerly Airline Official Guide, provides multi-media aviation information to the air transport industry. It holds an airline schedules database which has future and historical flight details for more than 1,000 airlines and over 4,000 airports.
Its portfolio includes a range of aviation data products, industry analysis, forecasting and marketing solutions.
80:20 Communications has been charged with a trade media campaign to raise the awareness of OAG, leveraging its new product launches and market intelligence. The agency will also provide social media support across all of OAG’s product portfolios.
Sarah Dixon, product marketing director, OAG, said: ‘We have been through a period of brand research and are now updating our own brand architecture, taking stock of our current position in the marketplace. OAG provides databases and analysis tools which are the most comprehensive and advanced on the market and our PR campaign needs to reflect that.
'With its specialist sector focus, 80:20 Communications is ideally placed to lead us through the travel and aviation industry’s media.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...