TVC expands to New York following Red Bull Stratos project
Marcoms agency TVC Group has opened its first overseas office in New York.
A team of four full-time staff will operate from parent company The Economist’s offices in Third Avenue, with operations being overseen from the UK by commercial director Adam Clyne.
The move follows a busy year for the agency with its US-based clients, recently capped with the Red Bull Stratos project for which TVC was the global broadcast lead.
Other US-based clients include Bacardi, Dewar’s Whisky, Mont Blanc and Puma.
Clyne said: ‘Our content-driven approach to PR has really struck a chord with UK clients who want to engage in a multimedia environment and we hope the same will be true in the States. Our strong track record and already established network across America should provide the foundation for rapid growth.'
TVC managing director Nicky Minter-Green added: ‘TVC has grown into a real force in the communications sector over the past ten years and the opening of a New York office is a major milestone for us.’
TVC joined The Economist Group, the publisher of The Economist, in March this year. Clyne said the acquisition ‘has opened up the potential for further expansion into new territories’ beyond the US.
Day-to-day operations will be run by Elena Sukacheva, vice-president, strategy and client solutions at The Economist, while Laura Niederberg has been seconded from the UK office.
Sukacheva commented: 'I am delighted to take on the challenge of building the TVC presence in New York and am looking forward to working with the team on the next phase of growth for the agency.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, Bedford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...