TVC expands to New York following Red Bull Stratos project
Marcoms agency TVC Group has opened its first overseas office in New York.
A team of four full-time staff will operate from parent company The Economist’s offices in Third Avenue, with operations being overseen from the UK by commercial director Adam Clyne.
The move follows a busy year for the agency with its US-based clients, recently capped with the Red Bull Stratos project for which TVC was the global broadcast lead.
Other US-based clients include Bacardi, Dewar’s Whisky, Mont Blanc and Puma.
Clyne said: ‘Our content-driven approach to PR has really struck a chord with UK clients who want to engage in a multimedia environment and we hope the same will be true in the States. Our strong track record and already established network across America should provide the foundation for rapid growth.'
TVC managing director Nicky Minter-Green added: ‘TVC has grown into a real force in the communications sector over the past ten years and the opening of a New York office is a major milestone for us.’
TVC joined The Economist Group, the publisher of The Economist, in March this year. Clyne said the acquisition ‘has opened up the potential for further expansion into new territories’ beyond the US.
Day-to-day operations will be run by Elena Sukacheva, vice-president, strategy and client solutions at The Economist, while Laura Niederberg has been seconded from the UK office.
Sukacheva commented: 'I am delighted to take on the challenge of building the TVC presence in New York and am looking forward to working with the team on the next phase of growth for the agency.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London