Martin Bostock named PR Council chairman
Nelson Bostock Group chairman Martin Bostock has been named as chairman of the PR Council for 2012-13, succeeding Liquid CEO Elisabeth Lewis-Jones.
PR Council chairman: Martin Bostock
Bostock was vice-chairman of the 2011-12 PR Council, and previously helped create and launch the PRCA’s Partnership Charter. As founder of Nelson Bostock, he has led the business for 20 years and is chairman of Nelson Bostock Group incorporating Nelson Bostock, Fever and Things with Wings.
Bostock said: ‘I’m extremely pleased to have the chance to build on the excellent projects instigated by Lis Lewis-Jones this year. There has never been a more exciting and challenging time for our industry and I hope to help the PR Council make an even greater contribution to the issues and debates that really matter.’
PRCA director general Francis Ingham said: ‘I’m delighted that this year’s council will be chaired by Martin Bostock, who had already shown remarkable leadership qualities as vice-chairman last year, and I look forward to working with him on new initiatives.
‘I would also like to thank Lis Lewis-Jones for her outstanding work as last year’s chairman and leader of the PR Council’s project on ethics.’
Nominations for the position of vice-chairman of the PR Council will open today.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London