Martin Bostock named PR Council chairman
Nelson Bostock Group chairman Martin Bostock has been named as chairman of the PR Council for 2012-13, succeeding Liquid CEO Elisabeth Lewis-Jones.
PR Council chairman: Martin Bostock
Bostock was vice-chairman of the 2011-12 PR Council, and previously helped create and launch the PRCA’s Partnership Charter. As founder of Nelson Bostock, he has led the business for 20 years and is chairman of Nelson Bostock Group incorporating Nelson Bostock, Fever and Things with Wings.
Bostock said: ‘I’m extremely pleased to have the chance to build on the excellent projects instigated by Lis Lewis-Jones this year. There has never been a more exciting and challenging time for our industry and I hope to help the PR Council make an even greater contribution to the issues and debates that really matter.’
PRCA director general Francis Ingham said: ‘I’m delighted that this year’s council will be chaired by Martin Bostock, who had already shown remarkable leadership qualities as vice-chairman last year, and I look forward to working with him on new initiatives.
‘I would also like to thank Lis Lewis-Jones for her outstanding work as last year’s chairman and leader of the PR Council’s project on ethics.’
Nominations for the position of vice-chairman of the PR Council will open today.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...