Treasury's Sarah Jenkins makes move to Fleishman-Hillard
Fleishman-Hillard has brought in a former top Treasury consultant fresh from leading a government review of economic development.
Expertise: Jenkins has joined from the Treasury
Sarah Jenkins is joining Fleishman-Hillard’s public affairs team as a consultant.
She joins from a secondment to the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, where she has held a leading role on the Lord Heseltine Review, which is due to come out at the end of this month.
The review was launched in March, in which Conservative Party grandee Lord Heseltine has looked at how government departments and other public bodies can work with the private sector on economic development.
In her new role, Jenkins will report to Nick Williams and will focus on financial services and infrastructure, which were her specialist fields during her time at the Treasury.
Williams said: ‘Sarah’s knowledge and understanding of financial services and the politics of major infrastructure will reinforce Fleishman-Hillard’s major growth in these areas. She is hugely knowledgeable and her insight into current policy will be invaluable.’
Williams declined to reveal the clients that Jenkins will work on but said that the division works for The Carlyle Group, Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board, JP Morgan and Santander.
During her time at the Treasury, Jenkins was private secretary to Lord Sassoon, the commercial secretary.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...