Game recruits MHP Communications following takeover by OpCapita
Video games retailer Game has brought in MHP Communications as it moves on from an 11th-hour post-administration takeover.
Destination of choice: MHP aims to re-establish Game’s position
The retailer went into administration in March but was saved by private investment firm OpCapita, which purchased the company the following week.
Brand at MHP, the agency’s consumer offering, will work with Game marketing director Anna-Marie Mason to deliver an ongoing programme of PR activity, communicating product launches and consumer initiatives.
MHP head of brand Rachael Sansom said the agency would help Game to ‘navigate the current shifts in consumer purchasing and gaming behaviour and reaffirm its position as the destination of choice for every gamer in the UK’.
Last July, Game and sister company Gamestation appointed The Red Consultancy as their consumer PR agency, after working with PHA Media for two years. However, this contract was cancelled after the company went into administration.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...