Game recruits MHP Communications following takeover by OpCapita
Video games retailer Game has brought in MHP Communications as it moves on from an 11th-hour post-administration takeover.
Destination of choice: MHP aims to re-establish Game’s position
The retailer went into administration in March but was saved by private investment firm OpCapita, which purchased the company the following week.
Brand at MHP, the agency’s consumer offering, will work with Game marketing director Anna-Marie Mason to deliver an ongoing programme of PR activity, communicating product launches and consumer initiatives.
MHP head of brand Rachael Sansom said the agency would help Game to ‘navigate the current shifts in consumer purchasing and gaming behaviour and reaffirm its position as the destination of choice for every gamer in the UK’.
Last July, Game and sister company Gamestation appointed The Red Consultancy as their consumer PR agency, after working with PHA Media for two years. However, this contract was cancelled after the company went into administration.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London