Reebok's PR head Richard Glennie moves to Shine Communications
Shine Communications has poached Reebok's EMEA PR head Richard Glennie as it seeks to expand its sports lifestyle business.
Glennie: Moving to Shine Communications
Glennie will join the agency at director level, having been with the Adidas-owned brand for five years, before which he worked at Tommy Hilfiger.
Shine CEO Rachel Bell called the appointment 'a coup' for the agency and explained that Glennie would head its sports lifestyle business. 'He will offer a unique selling proposition for the agency because of his background,' she said. 'We're really looking to grow that part of the business.'
Glennie is to relocate from Amsterdam to London for the role.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex