Reebok's PR head Richard Glennie moves to Shine Communications
Shine Communications has poached Reebok's EMEA PR head Richard Glennie as it seeks to expand its sports lifestyle business.
Glennie: Moving to Shine Communications
Glennie will join the agency at director level, having been with the Adidas-owned brand for five years, before which he worked at Tommy Hilfiger.
Shine CEO Rachel Bell called the appointment 'a coup' for the agency and explained that Glennie would head its sports lifestyle business. 'He will offer a unique selling proposition for the agency because of his background,' she said. 'We're really looking to grow that part of the business.'
Glennie is to relocate from Amsterdam to London for the role.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...