War Child partners with Cake for 20th anniversary celebrations
Children's charity War Child has chosen Cake for a wide-ranging brief around its 20th anniversary next year.
War Child children's charity: 20th anniversary push
The pro-bono work will include social media, experiential activity and content creation, with a focus on music partnerships, and will be led by Cake CEO Mike Mathieson.
Previously, War Child has worked with music acts such as Oasis, Radiohead and Sir Paul McCartney, and most recently Coldplay and The Killers.
War Child’s director of fundraising Ben Knowles said: ‘Choosing Cake to work with us in 2013 was a no-brainer. Mike and the agency’s roots are firmly within the music industry and they understand exactly how to maximise high-profile partnerships such as ours.
‘The team’s experience in creating large-scale music campaigns over the past 14 years for the likes of Coca-Cola, Motorola and Reebok means it is perfectly placed to help us drive awareness of our cause next year.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...