War Child partners with Cake for 20th anniversary celebrations
Children's charity War Child has chosen Cake for a wide-ranging brief around its 20th anniversary next year.
War Child children's charity: 20th anniversary push
The pro-bono work will include social media, experiential activity and content creation, with a focus on music partnerships, and will be led by Cake CEO Mike Mathieson.
Previously, War Child has worked with music acts such as Oasis, Radiohead and Sir Paul McCartney, and most recently Coldplay and The Killers.
War Child’s director of fundraising Ben Knowles said: ‘Choosing Cake to work with us in 2013 was a no-brainer. Mike and the agency’s roots are firmly within the music industry and they understand exactly how to maximise high-profile partnerships such as ours.
‘The team’s experience in creating large-scale music campaigns over the past 14 years for the likes of Coca-Cola, Motorola and Reebok means it is perfectly placed to help us drive awareness of our cause next year.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant Tomorrow Recruitment £18k - £20k, Central London