Magners in agency search for consumer and experiential work
Magners is on the hunt for agency help as competition hots up in a flourishing cider market.
Magners: On the hunt for agency help
PRWeek understands that Magners has issued creds around bringing in comms help for a large retained brief.
It is believed the work will be consumer-facing, with a strong experiential element.
The search comes as the cider industry continues to grow amid difficult times for other beverages, with the market showing 46 per cent growth between 2002 and 2011.
Leading this growth has been Magners, which this summer moved its digital and social media work into The Red Brick Road, which already handles its advertising.
The cider brand has gained the second largest share of the market, with 7.5 per cent, in the seven years since it was launched.
However, the market is becoming increasingly crowded, with the launch of Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Stella Artois’ Cidre last year one of a number of new entrants.
Magners had not responded to requests for a comment at the time of going to press.
Magners is owned by the C&C Group, which also owns Bulmers as well as non-cider brands including Tennent's.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Product Manager - websites - £55k - W London Digital Gurus £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...