Magners in agency search for consumer and experiential work
Magners is on the hunt for agency help as competition hots up in a flourishing cider market.
Magners: On the hunt for agency help
PRWeek understands that Magners has issued creds around bringing in comms help for a large retained brief.
It is believed the work will be consumer-facing, with a strong experiential element.
The search comes as the cider industry continues to grow amid difficult times for other beverages, with the market showing 46 per cent growth between 2002 and 2011.
Leading this growth has been Magners, which this summer moved its digital and social media work into The Red Brick Road, which already handles its advertising.
The cider brand has gained the second largest share of the market, with 7.5 per cent, in the seven years since it was launched.
However, the market is becoming increasingly crowded, with the launch of Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Stella Artois’ Cidre last year one of a number of new entrants.
Magners had not responded to requests for a comment at the time of going to press.
Magners is owned by the C&C Group, which also owns Bulmers as well as non-cider brands including Tennent's.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.
- Social Media Copywriter/Senior Community Manager - London Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London