Quintessentially Exhibitions appoints Talk PR for global brand tour
Quintessentially Exhibitions, a part of major fashion and lifestyle industry players Quintessentially Group, has appointed Talk PR for a global tour promoting Britishness through brands.
Quintissentially British: Showcasing brands
The agency was appointed for consumer facing work around the Quintessentially British tour, which will bring together luxury British brands and showcase them at events across the BRIC markets.
Having won a four way pitch process, Talk PR will work on developing a central PR strategy for the tour, which will take in China, India, Brazil and Russia in its first year.
This will be rolled out across a partnership of agencies - a network named SERMO - in the relevant countries.
Its global team will then work with the agencies, including RSVP for the Moscow event and The Communications Council in Mumbai, to roll out the schemes with the aim of driving awareness and ticket sales for each event.
As the founders of SERMO, Talk PR will target influencers in each markets, with a strong focus on the luxury market.
Helena Fisher, MD of Talk PR, said the key was to have a consistent approach across the different countries while also tailoring towards their distinct markets.
She added: ‘2012 has been an incredible year for Britain and this is about carrying that positivity on. In our strategic role we will be creating comms blueprint for all of the events with the idea of showcasing the best of British craftsmanship at its core before helping roll it out alongside our agency partners.’
The brand partners will be revealed next month, with the event set to move on to undisclosed locations after 2013.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London