M&S brings in Edelman for international e-commerce brief
Marks & Spencer has appointed Edelman to work on an international consumer brief over the coming months.
M&S: Pursuing international expansion
Senior corporate PR manager Amanda Glover confirmed to PRWeek the work was related to M&S’ ongoing strategy to grow its international business, but said she could not reveal details of the brief for 'commercial reasons'.
However, PRWeek understands that the work relates to M&S’ plans to expand its fashion e-commerce service into more European markets.
The company currently has 390 international stores, including France, Spain, Turkey, Hungary and Croatia in Europe, with transactional websites only in the UK and France.
Separately, M&S recently appointed Grayling as its retained UK consumer agency following a competitive review.
Grayling is currently in a handover period with former agency Beattie Communications and will takeover full duties in January.
Tulchan Communications continues to handle the retailer's financial and corporate PR.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...