Effective Communications triumphs at CIPR PRide Awards Wales
Effective Communications was the big winner at last week's CIPR PRide Awards in Wales, taking home four gold awards and one silver on the night.
The Equinox Communications team: outstanding public relations consultancy
The agency’s campaign ‘Luv Wales, Luv Peter’s’ was honoured with gold in the consumer relations, integrated communications and best use of measurement and evaluation categories. It picked up another gold for its ‘British Speedway Grand Prix’ campaign.
Golley Slater was close behind, winning three gold awards at the event, held at Cardiff’s Hilton hotel on 19 October and hosted by This Morning presenter Matt Johnson. It picked up awards in the corporate and business comms, best campaign £10,000 and under, and the regional campaign of the year categories.
Equinox Communications took the top spot, however, for the coveted title of outstanding PR consultancy.
Wales’ local authorities also won awards, with Carmarthenshire and Newport city councils picking up gold and silver respectively for outstanding in-house public relations team.
CIPR Wales chair Val Bodden MCIPR said: ‘Success in the tough field of consummate professionals that Wales can boast in the PR and communications world is a true accolade in itself and one to be celebrated and applauded.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...