Agency search under way to help boost Cook Islands' tourism
The tourism body for the Cook Islands is seeking help to grow visitor numbers to the area.
Cook Islands: Growing tourism
The Cook Islands Tourism Corporation has launched a pitch process for comms help across the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
A document seen by PRWeek reveals that the tourist body is looking for an agency to help increase visitor arrivals by at least five per cent annually.
The brief includes developing consumer-facing campaigns both offline and online, as well as organising roadshows and sales calls to retail agents.
The document reveals that the target audience includes ‘experience seekers’ who are looking for an ‘experiential focus’ to their holidays.
Also on the target list are those planning weddings and backpackers.
Tourism in the Cook Islands, which consist of 15 islands in the South Pacific, makes up 75 per cent of its GDP.
Agencies have until early November to submit for the pitch process.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire