Agency search under way to help boost Cook Islands' tourism
The tourism body for the Cook Islands is seeking help to grow visitor numbers to the area.
Cook Islands: Growing tourism
The Cook Islands Tourism Corporation has launched a pitch process for comms help across the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
A document seen by PRWeek reveals that the tourist body is looking for an agency to help increase visitor arrivals by at least five per cent annually.
The brief includes developing consumer-facing campaigns both offline and online, as well as organising roadshows and sales calls to retail agents.
The document reveals that the target audience includes ‘experience seekers’ who are looking for an ‘experiential focus’ to their holidays.
Also on the target list are those planning weddings and backpackers.
Tourism in the Cook Islands, which consist of 15 islands in the South Pacific, makes up 75 per cent of its GDP.
Agencies have until early November to submit for the pitch process.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...