Kaizo secures BlackLine brief to aid European expansion
BlackLine Systems, the US financial software provider, has enlisted Kaizo to boost its expansion into European markets following a competitive pitch.
Director Steph MacLeod: Kaizo wins BlackLine Systems brief
Initially focusing on the UK, Kaizo will establish BlackLine’s presence through media and analyst relations and social media.
The agency will target UK influencers through thought leadership articles and white papers, a customer reference programme and events speaker and award activity.
BlackLine Systems VP marketing Howard Goldstein said: ‘We came to Kaizo because they understood our industry. The team was able to specifically show the opportunities in the UK and that they knew all the right media and analyst contacts.
‘Another key deciding factor is not only do Kaizo understand our market, but they were able to demonstrate they understood our sales cycle and how PR fundamentally could make a difference.’
The Los Angeles-based business offers financial software solutions in a number of sectors. Clients include AT&T, Whirlpool, United Airlines and eBay.
Kaizo director Steph MacLeod said: ‘At Kaizo we have a great depth of knowledge about turning technical messages into easily digestible sound bites as well as delivering tangible results for clients – especially ones with virtually no current presence here.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...