Kaizo secures BlackLine brief to aid European expansion
BlackLine Systems, the US financial software provider, has enlisted Kaizo to boost its expansion into European markets following a competitive pitch.
Director Steph MacLeod: Kaizo wins BlackLine Systems brief
Initially focusing on the UK, Kaizo will establish BlackLine’s presence through media and analyst relations and social media.
The agency will target UK influencers through thought leadership articles and white papers, a customer reference programme and events speaker and award activity.
BlackLine Systems VP marketing Howard Goldstein said: ‘We came to Kaizo because they understood our industry. The team was able to specifically show the opportunities in the UK and that they knew all the right media and analyst contacts.
‘Another key deciding factor is not only do Kaizo understand our market, but they were able to demonstrate they understood our sales cycle and how PR fundamentally could make a difference.’
The Los Angeles-based business offers financial software solutions in a number of sectors. Clients include AT&T, Whirlpool, United Airlines and eBay.
Kaizo director Steph MacLeod said: ‘At Kaizo we have a great depth of knowledge about turning technical messages into easily digestible sound bites as well as delivering tangible results for clients – especially ones with virtually no current presence here.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London