London & Partners' Martine Ainsworth-Wells launches agency
The former marketing and comms director of London & Partners is launching her own destinations-focused agency, named Ainsworth & Wells.
Martine Ainsworth-Wells: agency launch
PRWeek revealed last week that Martine Ainsworth-Wells is leaving London & Partners following a corporate restructure.
Ainsworth-Wells’ consultancy will specialise in advising and implementing activities for international and domestic cities, countries, attractions and educational institutions.
The agency’s services will include reputation and brand management, comms and marketing.
Ainsworth-Wells spent nine years working under the administrations of London mayors Ken Livingstone and Boris Johnson, and was responsible for London’s global tourism, business and higher education marketing, brand and comms.
Ainsworth-Wells said: ‘As populations migrate to cities, they have an opportunity to shine and build their identity, but Olympic host cities come with their own set of challenges due to the sheer scale and nature of such a major event.’
In the past 12 months Ainsworth-Wells was responsible for devising the city’s Olympic tourism campaigns, including 'Limited Edition London', which was focused on promoting the unique tourism offerings available to visitors.
Her team also delivered the official London Media Centre content programme for non-right’s holding broadcasters and journalists over the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
London & Partners is set to split Ainsworth-Wells’ role into two and plans to appoint a director of consumer and digital and a director of strategy, brand and reputation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...