FTI's Sebastian Hanley leaves for the Workers' Educational Association
FTI Consulting senior vice president Sebastian Hanley has left the agency for a top comms role at the Workers' Educational Association.
Sebastian Hanley: Leaving FTI after seven years
Hanley's move will see him become marketing and publicity manager at WEA and follows seven years at FTI Consulting.
He will establish a new national press office for the century-old charity and report to the director of membership, volunteering and marketing, Peter Templeton.
Hanley joined FTI, then known as Financial Dynamics, in 2005 as part of its corporate comms team where he specialised in public affairs within the property sector.
Commenting on the move, Hanley said: 'The WEA has a fantastic heritage of providing high-quality adult education throughout England and Scotland, but over recent years it has not had the profile it deserves. I am looking forward to helping promote the WEA’s work and to campaign for issues that matter to its members at a national level.'
WEA CEO, Ruth Spellman, added: 'Building our comms and campaigning capacity is a central part of our strategic vision. The work of the WEA in providing adults, particularly from deprived communities, with the skills and confidence transform their lives and enhance their employment prospects has never been more important. Our recent recruitment in the marketing department will help develop a wider understanding of our work in the media and with our stakeholders.'
Hanley will be joined by Andrae Alexander, who has been recruited as press and comms officer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...