Blue Rubicon scoops Consultancy of the Year at PRWeek Awards 2012
Blue Rubicon scooped the prestigious Consultancy of the Year award at last night's PRWeek Awards.
Blue Rubicon: Consultancy of the Year
After winning Large Consultancy of the Year, Blue Rubicon beat off serious contenders in other agency categories to win the overall best consultancy.
Over the past 12 months, the agency has won a string of big-brand clients, including eBay, Coca-Cola GB and HSBC.
It outperformed the market by increasing its fee income by 16 per cent, while making senior hires including the PM’s deputy head of digital Craig Elder and Peter Mandelson’s former special adviser Patrick Loughran.
Its work with McDonald's to create better stakeholder engagement with farmers was also recognised, winning PRWeek’s Insight, Research & Strategy category.
'Despite the recession and public sector cuts, Blue Rubicon continues to set the gold standard for UK comms consultancy, both in terms of financial performance and insight-led delivery for clients,’ said PRWeek’s editor-in-chief Danny Rogers.
The agency is no stranger to PRWeek Awards. It won PRWeek’s Consultancy of the Year award three times in a row in 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was highly commended in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London