National Trust named In-House Team of the Year at PRWeek Awards 2012
The comms department at National Trust was named In-House Team of the Year at last night's 2012 PRWeek Awards.
National Trust: In-House Team of the Year
The team impressed the judges with the implementation of its new comms strategy over the past 12 months, which led to a record increase in visitor and membership numbers.
The team persuaded the Government to rethink its proposals for changing the planning system in England, after getting 230,000 people to sign a petition and holding a meeting with the Prime Minister.
Together with its agency Mischief PR, it won a PRWeek Award in the Marcoms under £100k category for its partnership with The Beano to produce a special Gnashional Trust edition.
Its ‘50 things to do before you’re 11 and three-quarters’ campaign was highly commended in the PRWeek Awards Not For Profit category.
The judges praised the team for achieving exceptional results due to its smart use of customer insight.
PepsiCo’s director of corporate affairs Sally McCombie said of the team: ‘It had a creative and original set of initiatives, which were tied directly back to the strategic objective to broaden its audience demographic, presented by a passionate and united team.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Digital Solutions Manager Three £Competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead