National Trust named In-House Team of the Year at PRWeek Awards 2012
The comms department at National Trust was named In-House Team of the Year at last night's 2012 PRWeek Awards.
National Trust: In-House Team of the Year
The team impressed the judges with the implementation of its new comms strategy over the past 12 months, which led to a record increase in visitor and membership numbers.
The team persuaded the Government to rethink its proposals for changing the planning system in England, after getting 230,000 people to sign a petition and holding a meeting with the Prime Minister.
Together with its agency Mischief PR, it won a PRWeek Award in the Marcoms under £100k category for its partnership with The Beano to produce a special Gnashional Trust edition.
Its ‘50 things to do before you’re 11 and three-quarters’ campaign was highly commended in the PRWeek Awards Not For Profit category.
The judges praised the team for achieving exceptional results due to its smart use of customer insight.
PepsiCo’s director of corporate affairs Sally McCombie said of the team: ‘It had a creative and original set of initiatives, which were tied directly back to the strategic objective to broaden its audience demographic, presented by a passionate and united team.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...