Fleishman-Hillard called in by Barnes & Noble for tablet launch
Fleishman-Hillard's London office has been appointed to support the launch of Barnes & Noble's Nook e-reader and tablet devices in the UK.
Barnes & Noble tablet: Nook HD+
The brief extends the agency’s remit with the US bookstore, which works with Fleishman-Hillard’s New York office to promote the devices in the US.
Barnes & Noble senior vice-president of corporate comms and public affairs Mary Ellen Keating said: ‘We are proud to be offering our highly acclaimed range of Nook digital readers to the UK. We’ve enjoyed a successful partnership with Fleishman-Hillard in the US and we’re happy to be extending that relationship to London as we expand internationally.’
Activity will focus on technology and consumer media relations for the Nook Simple Touch and Nook Simple Touch GlowLight, which are competitors to e-readers such as the Kindle and Kobo.
Fleishman-Hillard will also be involved in the Nook HD and Nook HD+, B, which will be available in UK stores in November. The seven and nine inch tablet devices are similar to the Kindle Fire and iPad Mini that Apple announced on Tuesday.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...