Fleishman-Hillard called in by Barnes & Noble for tablet launch
Fleishman-Hillard's London office has been appointed to support the launch of Barnes & Noble's Nook e-reader and tablet devices in the UK.
Barnes & Noble tablet: Nook HD+
The brief extends the agency’s remit with the US bookstore, which works with Fleishman-Hillard’s New York office to promote the devices in the US.
Barnes & Noble senior vice-president of corporate comms and public affairs Mary Ellen Keating said: ‘We are proud to be offering our highly acclaimed range of Nook digital readers to the UK. We’ve enjoyed a successful partnership with Fleishman-Hillard in the US and we’re happy to be extending that relationship to London as we expand internationally.’
Activity will focus on technology and consumer media relations for the Nook Simple Touch and Nook Simple Touch GlowLight, which are competitors to e-readers such as the Kindle and Kobo.
Fleishman-Hillard will also be involved in the Nook HD and Nook HD+, B, which will be available in UK stores in November. The seven and nine inch tablet devices are similar to the Kindle Fire and iPad Mini that Apple announced on Tuesday.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London